Monday, March 25, 2013

Red Monkey

Dear Mom,

Ok, yes the dear elders count as hand written.  I am still loving my district. (sorry my grammar and spelling might be terrible I don’t have long)
I will be sure to keep an eye out for Rachel... you wouldn't believe it but a lot of the guys are like vultures here. They don’t do much (I think he is saying they just talk smack) but it is like I’m back in high school with a bunch of freshman.  It’s kind of funny.  Although, I will have to keep my companion away from her.... he is a goofus, I love him though. 
We and the whole district are getting along really well. Laundry is going good.  You might be getting an email of pictures my companion took. I am not sending my SD card home till I get more pics.  I have about 200.
Yes I got both the package and Brooklyn’s hand written letter... the district loved the pictures and they think I have done some really cool things. If you could, could you send more pictures of tons of stuff.  They don’t have to be great they just want to see what I looked like as a child.  Make sure they aren’t the only copy. Also send WAGON WHEEL COOKIES!!!!!!! Oh and some black cologne.
Spanish is coming along ok, we have already taught like 8 lessons in Spanish and we have two investigators!!! I can pray and bear my testimony in Spanish and hold up a conversation sometimes.
My companion has given me a red monkey, it was kind of weird at first. So now we have a teddy bear, red monkey, and a blue rabbit. I named it Lily.

We saw a Bunny on our temple walk this Sunday and it was like we saw a miracle happen.  Everyone wanted pictures of us and the bunny, it was worse than the muddy river instance... well anyway thanks for everything and have fun!!! 
Love your dearest son Elder Paxman 

Dad,
Hey dad this is going to be really short because I only have three minutes left, the computers are really slow. You can send me Dear Elders anytime you want, we check the mail twice a day, most of it is for the Hermanas. Well if the Guys want to write me they are more than welcome, in fact I would love it, they would just have to deal with my bad hand writing. The ice cream is pretty good here I have already gained 5 pounds!!!!!! I gained 7 but then freaked out and lost 2, and hopefully still losing.  I weigh 180. My companion has gained almost 17 pounds, it is really funny... Yea I was unhappy when it snowed but it makes it all better when I remember Isaiah 1: 18, it is really good and read D&C 6, it is probably one of my favorites.

Love Elder Paxman

*Anything written in Italics are mom's words

No comments: