Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Five Months in the Field!!


Dear Family,
(I always ask after his health) Well my health is going good, there are times at night where I start to get a little bloated and not feeling to good which I do not like, but overall good and even when I do feel a little sick it is bearable. Thank you for cancelling the August doctor’s appointment.  That made things a ton easier for me.
Yea I do need to write back people.  I feel way bad but I am so busy it is crazy... Although here soon I am hoping to get a bunch done and send them out. Man I wish I could have been there for Bai at the Temple.... But iz all good, I am so excited for her. (I told him that Bailee had received her endowment on Saturday) That story you told me about the young boy, I really enjoyed!! I will have to make sure to get something to them soon... (A primary class in our ward wrote to Elder Paxman and one of the grandsons of a sister in our ward was really concerned for Elder Paxman and asks about him all the time and prays for him.  I shared this with him in longer detail)
I know Trenton left, I got an email from him this week that I need to read. I can’t believe I have been gone for 5 months now tomorrow!! It is flying by way to fast and my sister is getting married!!!! MAN things are just cruising by... Some of the guys here tease me about how I am going to be replaced by a little one... 8/ That better not happen!! I am okay if she is preggers when I get home but only like 5 months or else I will be forgotten... My companion told me that when I arrive home at the airport, I am going to have to get an airport taxi to go to home or the hospital and I am going to walk in and you are all going to be like OH!!! You came in today?? hahaha We get a pretty good laugh about it.
Me and my companion are doing amazing, we get along very well, the branch sometimes call us NiƱo’s or kids because we get along like brothers even the bickering with each other sometimes. This week not a whole lot new happened although if I do say so myself I am looking good bahaha, we biked over 140 miles this last week!! It is crazy!! So my legs are huge but I still have toothpick arms... But they are getting better I can now do like 5 pull-ups hahaha and my abs are awesome haha, other than that awesome bit of information, not much is going on here.  We did find two new investigators Anna y Jorge, they are solid, and they are progressing well and are reading the Book of Mormon now. Sister Ivonne and Jesus are doing very well, although they have only attended church once, but they are still reading and wanting to meet with us so we are hoping we can get them to church with us this next week. Other than that not too much is new... Oh although I need you to do something for me... I want you to find a place where you can either buy or get 2 Indian arrow heads... Even if they are just like chipped by machine or something. They are a gift for two boys here and I have a lesson to go along with them. So if I could get those that would be great. Well I can't believe by next e-mail Bai will be married...
Well Mom I love you so much and keep having tons of fun and don’t get too overwhelmed as time approaches, remember to cherish every moment and remember the moments that matter most because often they don’t come back. Love you all and I can’t wait to hear all the new things from home next week.
Love, your son, Elder Paxman


No comments: