Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father’s Day DAD, 

I hope it was good, well I don't have like any time.  We are trying a new library because we are doing stuff more near our home, but it only allows for 35 min which makes this near impossible.  I haven’t even written mom yet..... and I have 5 min left. Well I hope works get better, and that was hilarious about Bai I can see her doing that stuff hahaha she is such a goof ball.   

Well sorry I haven’t written a (snail mail) letter back it has been a crazy week but in a good way.  The mission Pres. Is leaving in like 13 days so it is crazy getting ready for the new one and everything else. Anyway my letter, I am hoping to get it off tomorrow or Wednesday.  I hope your father’s day was great and You and the fam are always in my prayers. Let mom read this too because I don’t have time to write everyone and there is only like 2 min left.  We found a new investigator that has been lost for like 6 weeks, they were so close to baptism when I got on my mission and then they just disappeared.  We got back in contact with them and taught them twice in 4 days which was good, because they are a ways a way so we normally only get to them about once a week.  I have to wrap up but I love you all so very much and I hope that things are going well for you at home.  I want to hear all about Palisades and the trip to Grandma's.  Next week I will include more, tell mom I am sorry, I might have more time later today but I doubt it. 

Love, your son Elder Paxman
 

No comments: