Sunday, May 19, 2013

Snail Mail and the SD Card

Friday I received a letter in the mail from Ben.  It had his first SD card in it.  It was so fun to look at his pictures from the MTC and a few from Indiana.  For Mothers Day he also included two videos he took.  He gave us a tour of his apartment and introduced us to his companions.  It was great!

Dear Family,
Alma 7:22-25

Sorry I didn't write much in my email, but there are two videos on the camera and pictures.  Make sure you watch them in order.

All My Love, Your Son and Stud, Elder Paxman

P.S.  Everyone in the zone calls me Pacman. 
(We laugh because this is the nickname his dad was called by while serving his mission.)

Here are just a few pictures....
MTC Room
 Elder Paxman and Elder Johnston Teaching

 Temple Walk
 


 The Red Monkey
 Poser...I love this photo.
 Elder Paxman and His MTC companion Elder Johnston pointing to where they will be going.
He just loved Elder Johnston.

 
 After arriving so late...this is how they spent their first night.  At the mission home on the floor.
 His Bedroom
 The Kitchen, looks pretty clean.
 His companions and the car.

No comments: